"Mom & Me" 5k Fun Run/Walk 2018
Mother's Day, Sunday, May 13th
Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
Portneuf Wellness Complex
Our 11th Annual "Mom & Me" 5k Fun Run/Walk is an effort to create a healthy tradition for friends and family on Mother's Day. Everyone and all abilities are welcome! Join us at the Portneuf Wellness Complex, the perfect environment for all generations. Participants receive a t-shirt, refreshments, raffle prizes, & a flower for that special lady.
As an added bonus this year, the Mom & Me Fun Run will host a Diaper Drive. This project in conjunction with the Idaho Diaper Bank helps us keep infants and toddlers of low-income families of southeast Idaho clean, dry & healthy. Please bring diapers or donate dollars at our event.
So come join us and start this Mother's Day with an experience you will remember for years to come!
Register by May 1st to GUARANTEE a T-shirt
On-line Registration will close May 11th at Midnight
- $10 Individual
- $35 Team of 4
- FREE Kids 5 & Under (T-shirt available for $7.50)
- T-shirts are only guaranteed if you register by May 1st
Early Registration T-shirt pick-up:
- Participants who register by May 1st can pick-up their shirts on May 11th
- 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health, 1901 Alvin Ricken Dr., Pocatello
- $15 Individual
- $45 Team of 4
- FREE Kids 5 & Under
- On-site registration opens at 9:30 a.m.
**Important Things to Know **
- Register by Tuesday, May 1st, 2018 to guarantee a t-shirt.
- If you registered by May 1st you may pick-up your t-shirt on May 11th. It is strongly encouraged and helps our event run smoothly which makes it more enjoyable for you. Thanks!
- Shirts are NOT guaranteed for registrations after May 1st. A limited number of extra shirts will be available on a 1st come 1st serve basis at the event.
- This is a non-timed event.
- For safety reasons, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME.
- Bring diapers or dollars for our Diaper Drive.
Downoad Registration Form (Mail or Deliver)
All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. Shirts not picked up the day of the event will be forfeited to another participant.
For More Information Contact:
Phone: Dana Solomon 208.239.5256 or Michelle Butterfield 208.239.5207