"Mom & Me" 5k Fun Run/Walk
Our 10th Annual "Mom & Me" 5k Fun Run/Walk is an effort to create a healthy tradition for friends and family on Mother's Day. Everyone and all abilities are welcome! Join us in Centennial Park, the perfect environment for all generations. Participants receive a t-shirt, refreshments, raffle prizes, & a flower for that special lady.
As an added bonus this year, the Mom & Me Fun Run will host a Diaper Drive. This project in conjunction with the Idaho Diaper Bank helps us keep infants and toddlers of low-income families of southeast Idaho clean, dry & healthy. Please bring diapers or donate dollars at our event.
So come join us and start this Mother's Day with an experience you will remember for years to come!
"Mom & Me" 2017
Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14th
Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
Centennial Park, Located on S. Grant
Register by May 2nd to GUARANTEE a T-shirt
On-line Registration will close May 12th at Midnight
- $10 Individual
- $35 Team of 4
- FREE Kids 5 & Under (T-shirt available for $7.50)
Early Registration T-shirt pick-up:
- Paticipants who register before May 2nd can pick-up their sirts on May 12th
- 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health, 1901 Alvin Ricken Dr., Pocatello
- $15 Individual
- $45 Team of 4
- FREE Kids 5 & Under
- On-site registration opens at 9:30 a.m.
**Important Things to Know **
- Register by Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 to guarantee a t-shirt.
- If you registered by May 2nd you may pick-up your t-shirt on May 12th. It is strongly encouraged and helps our event run smoothly which makes it more enjoyable for you. Thanks!
- Shirts are NOT guaranteed for registrations after May 2nd. A limited number of extra shirts will be available on a 1st come 1st serve basis at the event.
- This is a non-timed event.
- For safety reasons, please leave your pets at home.
- Bring diapers or dollars for our 1st ever Diaper Drive.
Downoad Registration Form (Mail or Deliver)
All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable
For More Information Contact:
Phone: Dana Solomon 208.239.5256 or Michelle Butterfield 208.239.5207