Contact Southeastern Idaho Public Health
This form is for general questions about services SIPH provides to our eight County District.
Do not request or send Personally Identifiable Medical or Health Information via this Contact Form as it is not a secure / encrypted means of communication with SIPH.
SIPH will not schedule COVID-19 vaccinations via this form. Use the button below to see available Clinics.
For COVID-19 Related Questions, please call our COVID-19 Hotline at 208.234.5875 and visit the links below for further information:SIPH COVID-19 Information Page COVID-19 Clinic Locations When and where to get your vaccination
DO NOT use this contact form for:
- Attempting to Schedule or Re-Schedule an Appointment
- Requests for WIC / Clinical Appointments, Rescheduling Appointments, or to Confirm Appointments
- Requests for Immunization Records
- Requests for Medical Records
- Personal Health Information Requests
- Other Medical Questions
If you need help with any of the bulleted items above, please contact your local Southeastern Idaho Public Health office via telephone for confidential assistance. Office locations, telephone numbers, and hours of operation are found here: Office Locations page.Thank you,The web services team at SIPH