There are many options and elements that need to be considered when choosing the most appropriate method if you want to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. When it comes to birth control, making an informed choice is important to you and our providers. We would like to help you decide what form is best for you. Our clinic provides the following birth control methods:
- Intrauterine devices; hormonal and non-hormonal options (IUD)
- Nexplanon ("implant" or "bar" or "rod")
- Birth control pills
- Depo Provera shots
- Nuvarings (vaginal rings)
- Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness
- Emergency Contraception (pill; IUD; "the morning after pill")
- Abstinence (no sex)
No one will be denied birth control due to the inability to pay. The cost for birth control varies by the type of birth control you want. Our fees are based on income and family size using a sliding fee scale. SIPH accepts most methods of payments such as:
- Private Insurance
- Medicaid: Individuals with Medicaid do not need a referral from their provider to get birth control at SIPH.
- Credit Card
- Cash Flexible payment options are available
This website is supported by the Office of Population Affairs (OPA)/Title X Family Planning Services of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance aware granted to the Idaho Family Planning Program totaling $1,300,000 with 100 percent funded by OPA/PASH/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by OPA/OASH/HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information please visit https://opa.hhs.gov/grant-programs/title-x-service-grants.